Friday, July 10, 2009

links

Have just found a clearing house of libertarian sources and opinions. not to mention facts and Truths. Yes, I capitalized it. Truth.. is something that is out there, paraphrasing the X- Files.
And, apparently, the only ones who are interested are Libertarians... \
Take this article on free speech located here. And a listing of Libertarian blogs found here!
I haven't gone down the list very far yet, but I am thrilled with what I have seen so far.
We are out there. But, for me I think it means I have to get beyond spouting my own worthless little opinions and individual rants and start getting my facts straight. Start writing with a point.
So, hopefully, the content of MY little adventure into cyberspace with gain weight and content.
Check out these two links.. VERY interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment